In ANY situation where the life or health of a person is in danger: Dial 911 and get assistance through the emergency system. You should use this option in cases of someone threatening suicide or homicide, in cases of domestic violence and other such situations.

In  cases of mental health emergencies, you have several options. Select the one from the list below that matches your needs.

  • Solution Resources EAP has qualified counselors on call. Where there is no immediate threat to a person, we can help determine and facilitate a course of action, make recommendations and referrals. Call our office line (509.535.4074) and listen to the outgoing message for instructions on which number to contact for these urgent calls.  Leave a voicemail message if you don't reach us right away. We will usually return calls within one hour. However, cell phone service can be spotty in the Spokane area. Please call again if we have not returned your call in a reasonable period of time or use one of the other services listed below. Do NOT call Solution Resources if you need immediate assistance in cases where the life or well-being of a person is at risk: call 911

  • Frontier Mental Health operates the First Call for Help crisis response line at (509) 838-4428. Trained counselors  are available 24 hours per day to assist callers, conduct telephone assessments and provide telephone counseling. Where appropriate, trained therapists will be sent to offer assessments and services onsite.

  • To report a domestic violence situation,  call 911 or the domestic violence crisis line/shelter at (509) 326-CALL (326-2255).

  • Child Protective Services (CPS) handles  all cases of child abuse or neglect. Call (509) 463-3333 or 1-866-363-4276

  • To report and receive assistance after a sexual assault, call the Sexual Assault Crisis Line at (509) 624-RAPE  (624-7273).

  • Crime Check is a police service for the reporting of any (non-emergency) crime at (509) 456-2233.

  • For emergency child care, contact Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery at (509) 535-3155